First Class IT Support in The West Midlands
Local, dependable, and personalised IT support for your business.
At Redloft we offer personalised around-the-clock 24/7 maintenance and IT support services in The West Midlands. In addition, our portfolio of infrastructure, software and cloud services enables us to become your principal IT partner and provide fast and effective support. Plus, providing multiple areas of your IT allows us to see the bigger picture within your business, therefore allowing us to better advise you on the direction of your IT infrastructure.
Based in Coleshill, just outside of Birmingham, we provide local support across the West Midlands including Birmingham, Coventry, Dudley, Sandwell, Solihull, Walsall, Wolverhampton, Warwickshire, Staffordshire, Shropshire, Herefordshire, and Worcestershire.
Dependable, Trustworthy IT Support
We are committed to providing the best support possible in The West Midlands at a reasonable price. We achieve this by working closely with your business to understand your needs and using our years of experience to match those needs to the most ideal technology.
A Focus on Cloud Technologies
At Redloft we believe cloud is the way forward, giving your business more flexibility in these ever-challenging times.
Utilising the best that the cloud has to offer enables effective remote working; whilst also improving collaboration and productivity within the traditional office environment.
Local UK Telephone Support
As a small business serving a few select customers we are able to offer superior telephone support. Call us and you will be connected to one of our fully trained engineers with years of experience.
We do not use scripts or force you through long lists of unnecessary troubleshooting procedures.
Services We Provide
As every business is unique, we customise our support to suit, however, here are a few examples of frequently used features of our IT support.
- 24/7 Critical Support HotlineCall us anytime for anything urgent or call or email from 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday for everything else.
- Remote Desktop SupportWe utilise the latest technology to enable us to safely connect remotely to your machines and to monitor your network from afar, allowing for faster support.
- Microsoft / Office 365We can help you migrate to, setup or maintain existing Microsoft 365 / Office 365 subscriptions. All billed directly through us and hosted by Microsoft.
- Server Hosting and MaintenanceUtilise the power of our datacentre and realise significant improvements over running your servers locally.
- Network Setup and MaintenanceWe are experts in the field of networks, we can setup fast reliable networks, install WiFi and monitor and administer your equipment remotley.
- IT and Endpoint SecurityWe provide both consultancy on keeping your business safe from the latest digital threats and endpoint security software (anti-virus).
IT Support FAQ
Who are Redloft Technology?
Based in Coleshill, Warwickshire, Redloft Technology are IT consultancy specialists who focus on bespoke technology projects and business IT solutions. We are an honest and open company; we never oversell a service and always act in our customers’ best interest.
Why would I choose Redloft Technology?
We are professionals within this sector having over 15 years of experience in network infrastructure, desktop and server support, and bespoke business solutions.
How long are your support contracts?
We offer IT support with no fixed term contract; we believe our service speaks for itself and therefore fixed term contracts are unnecessary. We will collect your direct debit payment one month in advance from the date you choose to use our service. There is no cost for cancellation or requirement to return equipment we install, as you will always own any equipment we install at your property. We reserve the right to terminate your support temporarily or permanently due to any failure to make payment.
How do we report issues to you?
Our telephone lines are open 24/7 for any critical support issues that just cannot wait. We also offer support over email and phone from 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday (excluding bank holidays) for all manner of enquiries covered by your support package.
How much does it cost?
As our service is tailored to your needs, we do not have a standard cost. We charge our services based on what services you use plus a support fee for each user within your business. Prior to signing up with us we will discuss all your needs and give you a fair and reasonable monthly price for our services. We will also detail any upfront fees for any project-based work you may need to take on prior to or within 12 months of the commencement of the support package.